Baka - Ch. 1 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Do people actually do that? Masturbate to their crush? Like obviously here, it's portrayed in a pseudo-realistic way where he feels a lot of guilt afterwards, but I see it a lot in online discussions/media where they casually talk about JOing to their crush. That's someone you personally know and talk to

Last edited:
Contributor
Do people actually do that? Masturbate to their crush? Like obviously here, it's portrayed in a realistic way where he feels a lot of guilt, but I see it a lot in online discussions/media where they casually talk about JOing to their crush. That's someone you personally know and talk to
Two things to be said here I think:

1. 100% there are plenty of people who do, especially in the emotional/hormonal chaos of teenage years. Impulse control bad, grappling with unfamiliar feelings and impulses, horny hormones regrettably honed by evolution to override one's own best judgement and just let you feel bad about it afterwards—much more horrible and awkward things can result than this. (This is one of many reasons anti-sex-ed folks who want teens to go through this with zero warning are horrible. Being forewarned that one's brain and body are possibly going to try to just straight up stage a coup sometimes, and having some hints about how to navigate some of it, is really important...) ...Then, of course, even outside all that, there's people who are just kind of gross and don't care if they gross out other people.

2. The depiction here isn't particularly convincing. It's going through the motions of a BL plot in a constrained number of pages. It doesn't try to sell any pyshological lead-up to this at all (can't hurt that it's a common BL trope. It parsed better back in the old days when homophobia was stonger and of course jerking off silently in a corner and then feeling guilty about it was all the angst-and-shame-ridden, forcibly-closeted men could turn to). And likewise while I'm sure there's someone out there in the world, I can't think of anyone who's reaction to being told "I was jerking off to you" by their best friend out of nowhere would be [sultry face] "show me", even if it were also their crush. That's just low-key smut writing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread