Bakemonogatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Araragi was ejected, he was not the imposter.
1 imposter remains​

I tried to translate the little bits of Japanese in the first and last page.

More beautiful than the planet. That person already posses one universe

Escape!! This face of Hanekawa is absolutely that of an angry person!!

Contributor
The guest artist for this chapter also draws Chūka Ichiban. Still weird that the volume releases don’t include these, but hey.

Also, I never knew that I wanted an Ayumu-Ippo crossover so much until now.

I can see why Hiragi is absolutely terrified of Hanekawa making a move on Arararagi, Hanekawa has beyond maxed points for Araragi route

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Hanekawa, she is arguably the first and most girl who care for Araragi. yet she lose

not that I hate Senjougahara, but Hanekawa deserve happiness too

Dex-chan lover
Dude, when you can face face the terrorizing embarrassment, out of the glass window.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was what got me into the Monogatari-series. At first, I instantly fell in love with Senjougahara. But this arc is just making me to love Hanekawa more and more.

Dex-chan lover
The only time where the "jump out of the third-floor window because of shame" trope in manga makes sense.

In some way Shinobu found the time to find the S&M magazine and put it back in pile during all this shit that has been happening... she such a good girl.

I like Senjougahara, not as much as some but i like her, but Hanekawa is just... i mean, what is there to not like in her. Senjougahara can get a little too possessive i would say, don't know if that is the best word but let's go with it, and her act of more than a little crazy but still loving can get a little overdone, Hanekawa, on the other hand, i still didn't have a moment with her that i simply didn't absolutely love.

Users who are viewing this thread