Bakemonogatari - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Looks like the clerk already got used to this situation already

I guess araragi stalking little girls from low angle point of view are dailiy occurence

Aggregator gang
Shopkeeper tired of his shit.
I really never comprehended how Arararagi didn't feel anything towards Hanekawa albeit her intent in Kizumonogatari.

That conversation was so well done. Right as Araragi started saying senjogaharas name, I knew Hanekawa was gonna crack. Then, it happened. So good.

Dex-chan lover
@vTool If I remember correctly, they felt attraction for each other during Spring Break but Araragi was too afraid of involving her after she almost died during the events. Also, it's a common "they never got to tell each other" scenario. If Araragi confessed to her or Hanekawa to him, they probably would have dated, but none of them dared to make the first move and confirm each other's feelings. Senjougahara went right for it though, and like explained in this chapter, Araragi would have said yes if only because he can never say no.

Dex-chan lover
At page 7, if you ever watch all Bakemonogatari series, then you can tell the name all the female characters there...🤣

Double-page supporter
I love how Arararararararagi stalks a loli in a horizontal position whilst casually ignoring the librarian's existence, that made my day
Oops, I stuttered

You know you've gotten far enough when you can recognize everyone in the silhouette. Also that (librarian? shopkeeper?) is having a hell of a day

Being so adamantly monogamous with a monstergirl school protagonist of an adaption being drawn by Oh Great?
Well, can't say she is in her right mind that Senjougahara. Not that she ever was shown to be, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread