Bakemonogatari - Vol. 9 Ch. 73

Even dramaturgy has these nice looking weapons now.

Why is Dramaturgy using these weapons when he can morph his body into any weapon he would need? At least Meme is here to get us back on track.

Group Leader
Man, I really hope that the next chapter has a nice double page with Oshino stopping those three like in the anime!!
But, I will keep my expectation very low

tumblr_mfymecaKFW1rkdga9o1_500.gif

Thank you very much for the translation~
😉

Dex-chan lover
so Ch. 72 was a filler and now we are back in track?

Oh Great (Illustrator) back with that art greatness i remember fondly from Air Gear.

Oshino Meme looks awesome as always.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... in the name of men boobs please, someone, confirm to me is that wall of flesh really how Dramaturgy is depicted in the novel and anime?

Oh Great goodness all over the place, man I missed him so much, even if he is a writer that is a little messy air gear and tenjo tenge were still good story-wise but biorg trinity, unfortunately, wasn't as good an for some reason even if his art didn't diminish in quality the story still made it suffer in a way that i can't exactly pinpoint, happy that he is now in full swing of things.

Thanks again for doing this series your translation has been being a blast to read.

Dex-chan lover
I ask myself, does the author of the story know that acerola is the name of a fruit? Because as far as I know, it isn't a fruit that exists out the region i live ( i am from Brazil ), since I read Shinobu's true name for the first time I have been asking this to myself.

Oh Great is so fucking god like. Personally my favorite mangaka, even story wise. I love Air Gears and Biorg Trinity. Even if most people say it's nonsensical or too confusing, I get it at a deeply spiritual level and it's always fun to discuss it with others that feel the same.

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka seems like actively trying turn me to lolicon and gay with these magnificent art

@Zhou oh true. I still enjoy it as one of his works though. In terms of illustrations, Air Gear is good, but Biorg Trinity shows his most recent skills and he has a lot of great design pages to mix in with the metaphors.

Well uhh... Dramaturgy sure has an interesting take on what a gunblade is

Users who are viewing this thread