Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 73 - Darkness

Have to admit there is no tension to these fights anymore. Will also confess that it is not a total deal breaker but I am curious what the point of this ark is?

Because its starting to get really repetive seeing Sumo fighters losing time and time again.

I wanted Tobizaru to take it, really really. But if Shodai hadn't won then my heart would have broken. Kudos to both on their achievements in the September Basho. Asanoyama is the next Yokozuna - callin' that shit here.

Looks like Abi/Shashi learned that you don't give Hanayama a free shot.

Dex-chan lover
QYpDFoA.jpg

This fight wasn't very good. I obviously can't blame Hanayama, so Abi, this is your fault.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to agree literally what is the point of this arc if they aren't fighting that legendary sumo guy. Unless this is meant to be some kind of comparison between modern and ancient sumo, but even then we don't need so many boring fights to get that xD

Altho, i like the clever use of 4th wall breaks in this chap and the ......... was a cool visual

Double-page supporter
This fight was great. Any time given to show off how fucking based Hanayama is is a great fight.

Dex-chan lover
Do they really have to bring up the "weight times speed times grip = power" shtick in every single arc?
@Ganteng097 that's the Musashi arc. We need another retelling of the story behind his tattoo for this arc.

@lwarrior6 Thats cause all our boys are standing at the peak now, did some random-ass sumos ever actually stand a chance? I'm waiting for Itagaki to introduce aliens or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
The darkness part was pretty good, there really is no other way to summarise getting fucked decked on the floor

Users who are viewing this thread