Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 73 - Darkness

Dex-chan lover
@Eligma I was wondering the same thing. Is that from Scarface or did something else possibly blind him in that eye.

I really don't get it, those sumotori except Sukune make zero point figuratively and literally ...
Why this goddamn tournament ???

@Woodpecker
He had his eye cut by Musashi during their fight.

Although Itagaki has never CLEARLY adressed Hanayama being one eyed now, so maybe Kureha somehow fixed it offscreen. Or he doesn't see it as a big deal since Doppo & Gouki also lack an eye and don't really mention it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter is cool and all... but it's not like Hanayama still has the strongest grip here anymore

@EminentLine You seem to forget about Oliva

Baki Dou 2018 is the weakest Baki Manga by far. The first two were amazing, Musashi was okay with the Vagabond references and so on but Baki Dou 2018 is trash

The autor doesn't need to, they telling the story behind his tatoo aka "standing man" because simply it's match the story, because the Man fight to his death defending his ancentor, same with him figh to the death(almost). This time he doesn't even defend even once he Flexing "i'm still standing" that's all

Users who are viewing this thread