Baki Dou (2018) - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Give it a Go

Group Leader
@kyrex
I thought that at first too, but then I remembered that a t-rex eating caveman named Pickle and Musashi exists in this universe (I don't know how Baki Dou ends, please no spoilers, anyone!) so anything's possible

Who knows, maybe someone learned/mastered Retsu's fighting style. Something less insane than cloning and soul transfering.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, they're gonna graft Retsu's fucking arm on Katsumi, aren't they? Someone fucking called it on /a/ during the Grappler Baki translation threads.

for the people commenting on retsu , isnt it entirely possible that this timeline exists before the part involving musashi? that or they doing some weirdo science shit like reviving retsu by making a clone. or attaching his arm to him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to however they do that tag match with Retsu, whether reviving him or grafting his arm on to Katsumi.

But my question is why doesn't Jack ever get invited to these things? He's always the last to know when something cool is going down.

So these Chapters shows us that Hanayama isn't slain by Musashi. So spoiler for next chapter of that Baki Dou series

@yummyjks i take it you dont understand that the arc thats involving musashi (the one that involves the death of retsu) is still going on right now.

Why is sumo suddenly the greatest fighting style? Wasn't there a sumo fighter that got his ass kicked in earlier Baki books?

Before Katsumi's fight with Pickle it was explicitly stated by Orochi that part of their schools teaching prevented them from eating any kind of meat including seafood, maybe Itagaki forgot that part lol.

Also, I like this dou a lot more, Sukune seems way cooler and having lots of different fighters feels refreshing after just watching everyone vs Musashi in the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread