Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Do you see it now...?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me what's up with his amnesia i don't remember if he got booked in the head or whatever it's just a tired trope for me, could have it actually be someone else that he can remember instead of the same main girl but that's to hard
Nothing to spoil but I'll tag it just incase it's considered one
Nothing of the sort happened, he just doesn't remember. It has been that long and so much has happened between then and now that he just remembers it happening, not specifically with who

Dex-chan lover
4027284ad809482817c65e948a1137765fff747e.jpg

"Sis, how many times I've told you that you're just 2/10 in sex appeal? You're still a cute girl though so you get two pages of fanservice moment but that's the best you can get"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's really sweet of Yuki to use her otaku-brocon ways to try and motivate Masachika once again. I believe she was trying to bring back the onii-chan who was once someone who can achieve anything he wants to be and do. I guess she really wanted to see him shine once again

Thanks for that! Do you know anything about the siblings' parents? Yuki was said to be a daughter of a rich family, so I wonder what happened to make Masa not a part of that family, since they are usually pretty conservative (i.e. would want the son to inherit)
I think it was discussed in an earlier chapter (chapter 20): their mother is from the Suou clan (the powerful one) and the father, a Kuze, married into the Suou family. After giving birth to both them (they are aged less than a year apart), the relationship soured due to differences in personalities etc and they got divorced. And from there Minechika chose to remain with the father, thus he was adopted to the Kuze family and Yuki is now automatically the heir to the Suou clan.

Supporter
Yawn Ayla is boring AF tsundere. The sis is quite endearing and energetic. Much better than boring as hell tsundere garbage. Now that I know the tsundere wins or will win. Dropped.

If that's what you believe then you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree. Sis is much better then Ayla. More honest too.
As of the currently-translated portions of LN 8, Maria is in a better position than ever after Nonoa has deliberately rigged events to tank Alya's newly-minted resolve to accept her feelings for Masachika. And Yuki has a POV section in which she bemoans the fact that she not only has never had a romantic object to pursue -- her brother included -- but may never have experienced any sexual desire at all; she ain't in it to win it.

Supporter
Their parents divorced and, as his mother began to praise and acknowledge his existence as a whole less and less til it was non-existent, he went with the father. Since the mother was of the Suou household they wanted nothing to do with the two of them leaving and outright do not wish for it to be known they were ever a part of the Suou's
The Suou household is actually open to and welcoming of Kyotarou's visits on the rare occasions he's in-country. Only Masachika is barred and disowned. One of the weirdest bits so far in LN 8 (and, boy, are there some weird ones).

Supporter
Can someone spoil me what's up with his amnesia i don't remember if he got booked in the head or whatever it's just a tired trope for me, could have it actually be someone else that he can remember instead of the same main girl but that's to hard
Trauma-induced memory repression compounded by severe depression and imposter syndrome; he retains almost none of his memories before moving to the Kuze grandparents' home except those of failing his mother and Yuki and even had difficulty with retaining more recent memories of a positive nature until fully reconnecting with Maria in proper context began unlocking that capacity.

Supporter
The parents of these kids need to intervene honestly, their daughter's behaviour is deranged. You wouldn't want your kids pulling stunts like this with each other, folks.
Through eight main volumes plus a book of side stories, Masachika's dad has been home exactly twice. He has issues with Yuki's brocon act but doesn't really have much opportunity to actually do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
As of the currently-translated portions of LN 8, Maria is in a better position than ever after Nonoa has deliberately rigged events to tank Alya's newly-minted resolve to accept her feelings for Masachika. And Yuki has a POV section in which she bemoans the fact that she not only has never had a romantic object to pursue -- her brother included -- but may never have experienced any sexual desire at all; she ain't in it to win it.
That's even worse. And fucking stupid as hell. Now I know for a fact to drop this series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You Yuki-fans ate well in this chapter. Good for you. I am glad that the anime is adapting directly from night novel cause this manga is slow on its release schedule and we wouldn't have enough material

Fed-Kun's army
Right, any spoilers about their family situation, and is she a bro-con seriously, or just kidding?
Shes just messing around, she does love her brother alot but not in that way. She does however like to mess with her brother in ways that raises incest flags

I can kind of relate atleast sometimes to Kuze's thought process like him not wanting to believe her having said "I love u" in russian or prioritizing the student council election over his other matters to distract himself.

Dex-chan lover
The way Yuki played the manga brocon imouto chara by-the-book to the T is both so disgusting and comical, I love her.

Dex-chan lover
tbh I'm tired od mcs like this, she clearly said "I love u" wtf u have to doubt about? it was a straight on "I love u" but "she must be joking" or "she really doesn't mean that" is this some kind of japanese culture that u have to speak 3 times "I love u" for them to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread