Baki Gaiden - Retsu Kaiou wa Isekai Tensei Shitemo Ikkou ni Kamawan - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Siren

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
108
I mean sure, it's fun. But wouldn't it be better if the characters were standing around an office being lectured about flight safety by a guy in a suit?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
297
Retsu Kaioh, master of all Chinese martial arts and weapons, including the traditional greek sea god's trident
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,181
You know, at first, I wasn't fan of the Siren design but it's starting to grow on me... still feels like it could be upgraded tho lol

I mean sure, it's fun. But wouldn't it be better if the characters were standing around an office being lectured about flight safety by a guy in a suit?

Is that a reference I'm missing or something... ?

Retsu Kaioh, master of all Chinese martial arts and weapons, including the traditional greek sea god's trident

TBF, a Trident can be wielded like a Spears or Bo Staff and Retsu can perfectly use these !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top