Baki Hanma - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Materialization

Good symbolism at the end of the last and beginning of this chapter... After beating Oliva, "there was nobody in front of him", just a tall wall. Oliva was Baki's last real obstacle before facing his father... Well, until Pickle showed up.

@EminentLine yeah but you implied that pickle was another obstacle for Baki, so even though they don't know pickle exists yet, they will know that there's a character that will give Baki problems in the future, which is a spoiler to some poeple

@ScaldingMango But like, that's just the nature of the beast, there's always gonna be another obstacle for Baki. The series is showing no sign of ending. Its like saying back in the day, "Oh if you thought Frieza was bad, wait till Goku fights Buu!". I'm not saying who or what he is, or anything specific at all. If simply naming someone is spoiling now, well sorry, but thats a new one for me.

@EminentLine all good, it didn't really matter to me, so I just wanted to point out that because someone else might find that kind of a psuedo spoiler (also i haven't watched dragon ball but it's all good again lol)

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh that's bullshit. He manage to beat Oliva through sheer brute strength because....he has Hanma blood ?

bullshit

imagine eating working and sleeping to achieve 10x the muscles to be defeated by some kid with daddy's blood

Users who are viewing this thread