Baki Rahen - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Window

Dex-chan lover
Yujiro not being able to send Jack through the glass isn't the most showing thing.
Security glass of that thickness wouldn't be dented if you hit it with a sledge hammer.

What showed the most promise was that Jack was able to stay that calm even after getting the ass slap that got Baki all fired up.

Dex-chan lover
The world if Jack becomes the president of the UN

ba0e3004cba0414bb423a3c02d535fa0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
As nicely as I can with nothing but love in my heart for Itagaki: Genuine asswater content right here.

I mean everybody knew some special brand of Baki bullshit would go down instead of anything even resembling a fight, because why else act so hard there is going to be a fight, but of all the characters to do this with why Jack and Yujiro?

What the fuck ever happened to "you're looking at your last opponent, Hanma" Jack, the one that even more than Baki hated Yujiro and wanted nothing but to kill him. Now we got Jack swooning over Yujiro and blushing when he gets spanked

Dex-chan lover
Holy Ducks! Jack took it like a champ, I knew they'd make the windows stronger at some point XD. Yujiro will be punching them in some weird segway chapter soon enough!

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold on. Even if they were different windows that doesn't mean that Yujiro shouldn't be able to slap jack out of it? Is Yujiro getting weaker?
When he said "different windows", he doesn't mean "you replaced the windows I broke", he means "these windows are made of a different material than last time".

It's pretty clear that the windows were like 6 inches thick of plexiglass. Which is bulletproof glass. Which doesn't just "shatter" and normally isn't built more than half an inch thick anyway.

Yujiro could've pushed Jack forcibly through if he knew that's what they were and that was still his goal--the fact that his head made it all the way through is proof. But he clearly only kicked or threw Jack into the window in the first place, so when Jack's head smashed into the window first, the force would've been transferred into the window slowly as his head broke through, and by the time it got to his neck it clearly had absorbed enough force to not break further.

The author understands physics lol. I know that must be shocking, given gestures to the entire rest of the series

Users who are viewing this thread