Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 71 - Completed Product

Ya could have figured it would end up like this. I was hoping the rikishi could actually hurt Hanayama

Dex-chan lover
How are we supposed to keep taking this clown seriously, and all the sumo praise because of him, or the chairman dissing Hanayama because he's not a rikishii, after Hanayama already one-shot not-Abi?

why so short? before you can watch fight in 2 chapters, now it's extended to 6 wtf?

Dex-chan lover
I see no blood on hanayama, sumo guy is gonna get knocked out cold.

Dex-chan lover
I don't foresee Hanayama losing, but also, I don't know if Itagaki could spend all this time hyping up Sumo for this whole series and not give at least one of these boring sumo guys a win.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this before... Some dude who could literally pulverize the statue of liberty beat the ever-living shit out of Hanayama who then proceeded to return the favor by almost killing that guy.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Hanayama as a Rikishi, with his topknot, not a single scar, and no tattoo feels... weird

Hanayama tanked a shot from Yujiro... I mean, it knocked him out and through a konbini, but still took it. And also, lived after a fight with Miyamoto Musashi. Fighting some random sumo is probably nothing to him now.

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again. Sumo was never shown as anything special even in the 1st series where the Yokozuna beat Motobe then lost. Why the author is acting like we should give a shit now is beyond me.

Terunofuji is awesome, but Asanoyama will have his shit together this time. No surprise leg picks this time. But I want Tokoshoryu to win again.

Users who are viewing this thread