Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 78 - One To Wake Him Up

Wait... Is Baki Dou a weekly series? It skips so many weeks I assumed it was monthly.

Dex-chan lover
@StolenGene when a mangaka is old and has a manga or series with a lot of follow it does happen, take one piece for example and then there is the other weird ones that it doesn't matter how much it takes, like berserk. I don't know if hunterXhunter is still on hiatus or finally canceled.

Dex-chan lover
Ghost Retsu Ghost Retsu Ghost Retsu Ghost Retsu

Also after watching the November tournament, I can safely say I do NOT want to get slapped straight in the nose by a rikishi

Goddamn it, Itagaki just keeps plucking at my heartstrings showing Ghost Retsu over and over again.

@ixsaz
Oh no, I wasn't saying that as a jab at Itegaki. I just genuinely didn't know it was supposedly a weekly manga. I've seen "Baki Dou is on break this week" at the end of so many issues that I've accepted that it doesn't have a consistent release schedule, and by extension I never thought very hard about how frequently it's technically supposed to be releasing.

mans got his soul kicked out, then kicked back in so he could keep getting his ass beat.
F

Next thing we know Katsumi will be in prison trying to kill himself but his hand will catch the bullet aimed at his head...

Users who are viewing this thread