Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 82 - Soccer Kick

Dex-chan lover
STANDO: R E T S U K A I - O H

STAND USER: O R O C H I K A T S U M I

STAND ABILITY: User gains the ability to use 3000 year-old Chinese martial arts, but at expense of loosing the fight when about to reach the climax.

Contributor
Actually, this could be viewed as almost insulting, as it could be taken as "I let you win."

Dex-chan lover
.....I know that grand sumo will try to hype this victory as Shishimaru's endurance/resilience drove Katsumi to quit because he wouldn't stay down regardless.... but the rest of squad sumo will likely not see it the same way... and again in the tradition of Raiden we get to see a kick delivered and a kick held back. This is so a reference to the conclusion of Round 5 of another manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay so basically Katsumi won and no nonsense justification will convince me otherwise.

I know the prisoners arc was all about ‘it’s not a loss if you never concede’, but I don’t care. Sumo guy lost.

It's incredible how smoothbrains are filtered by this conclusion. Do you think jack lost against sikorsky because he left the arena ?

It's a perfect call back of katsumi vs doyle, where katsumi abandonned a easy and obvious victory for the sake of his mind. He fight for fun, not for "muh winning"

Users who are viewing this thread