Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOO fuckin cathartic to hear them rip into the little shithead. I feel like not enough of these kindsa stories fully tear into the cunty leader. Like sure physically beating him is fine but lets hear some S tier shit talk!!! let the lil losers get their verbal beat down damnit!

Dex-chan lover
You got three guesses as to how they get Shin back and the first two don't count.

Dex-chan lover
Though I agree that it'd be cooler if he stayed solo, I'm glad they kicked the useless guy out much earlier than similar stories I've read. I'm sure he'll be back as an annoying thorn here and there but at least the other girls don't have to be sidelined for several volumes before getting to grow.

Not that they need anymore growth though :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Amen. My thoughts exactly.
Sadly, this story is about tits and we already know that he'll fall for it (or them, ifywim).
My opinion is that a story about him alone, being solo and on the way to the top would be much, much more interesting. Sadly, I'm not the author, so....yes, it's tits.
I at least hope it won't end up with him being a whimp dragged around by the girls because of boobs
I was so proud of his demeanor and delivery when he told them he's soloing S-ranks quests and doesn't want them. I agree that sadly, whether or not he'll join them is likely already set in stone, but they better be hella convincing to get him back.

Dex-chan lover
1aebf667-af4e-425a-8024-0f475f72c039_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha.. that was brillaint. First time I've seen the scumbag-hero-character get ejected from the party.. nice going harem girls! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Hurt feelings aside. If i had the ability to do S-rank quests solo then i'd do that in a heartbeat. All the rewards and experience would be mine and mine alone. Why have a party at that point i'd say.

Side note, fuck these women. As if they are any better. God it would be amazing if Shin never got back with them, but we all know it wont happen.

Dex-chan lover
Shin should stay solo-dolo. They kicked him out once and they'll do it again. Take the first rejection, hit the gym, don't return. He got a cutie chasing him already anyways. Don't let the boobs control you!
Yeah but she doesn't have massive tits, all the main characters have large tits as their power score.
Tits in this series = plot

Dex-chan lover
"Boo-hoo It was all Raid's fault"

way to shift the blame here
My main issue is with the Thief, since she didn't seem that reticent at the start, even if she was saying it thinking of keeping him out of harm. She didn't even seem to notice that Raid was making Shin the main target of all the attacks.

In comparison, the Mage had an awkward face all throughout, most likely thinking about the threat he made against Shin (she doesn't even finish her words, and only says she wants him to leave when Raid pushes her). Worse still, it seems he only told her precisely to target her insecurities since she's less hard-headed than the Thief, trusting she wouldn't be able to say anything to her (as the Thief doesn't mention anything about the threats or anything similar).

Yeah, she's spineless, but she definitely had worse worries than the Thief, and with Raid right there listening and, in her mind, ready to hurt Shin, she likely couldn't bring herself to do much more than hope he'd be safer somewhere else.

All in all, good riddance to Raid, now we wait until he tries to push for a shitty plan to take revenge and Shin just curbstomps him with his newly found confidence and strength.

Users who are viewing this thread