Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - A Fair Man

Group Leader
Howdy all, Kiwi here!

Sorry for that... 11 day break!? I was stuck without my computer for more than a week while I moved to my new apartment.

I had a lot of fun translating this chapter on my laptop since that's about all I could do, though I did struggle in a few spots (namely the first two items on the TL/N page. I was initially planning to play with font choice for this chapter, but I decided I wanted to hold off on that until I've got more time to play around with that. Next update should be a chapter of my other project Nina, so look out for that.

Listen, as a rabid fan of my favorite sports teams I usually hate refs, but Watanabe-san seems pretty cool. He's the kind of guy I'd want behind the plate or on the sidelines.

Dex-chan lover
That's fair.

I was stuck without my computer for more than a week
🙏

Listen, as a rabid fan of my favorite sports teams I usually hate refs, but Watanabe-san seems pretty cool.
Used to not like refs, but when we switched coach in my handball team, we got one who used to be a ref. Got a lot of insider info and a look into how they view the game. Quite interesting.

Contributor
Watanabe-san balancing "fairness" in his head even at the cost of drinking milk when he's lactose intolerant... man's got his priorities alright - no one can say he doesn't put his body on the line for this, lol.

Also, thanks for the TL notes; that's some pretty interesting trivia for this reference-heavy chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You think the cafeteria ladies do this to him on purpose? Thanks for the translations!!! ⚾⚾⚾

Users who are viewing this thread