Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - It’s all because of the wind

Group Leader
Howdy all, Kiwi here!

Putting this series on tentative hold for a few weeks so I can focus on my other series. It's on chapter 33 right now and I'm working on 9. Ideally, I'd like to be caught up so I can release bi-weekly.

Chapter 24 will be the last of volume 2, so I might work on that chapter before I properly hold this series going into volume 3 (which I've currently got the raws for.)

That's about all I've got really. I was thinking about trying to recruit but I'm not sure if I'm to that point yet, same with starting a discord for updates and such. If you've got any feedback on those let me know.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy all, Kiwi here!

Putting this series on tentative hold for a few weeks so I can focus on my other series. It's on chapter 33 right now and I'm working on 9. Ideally, I'd like to be caught up so I can release bi-weekly.

Chapter 24 will be the last of volume 2, so I might work on that chapter before I properly hold this series going into volume 3 (which I've currently got the raws for.)

That's about all I've got really. I was thinking about trying to recruit but I'm not sure if I'm to that point yet, same with starting a discord for updates and such. If you've got any feedback on those let me know.
Shucks, thanks for the release, still! :hearts:

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the new chapter!

Murata and Ruriko's interactions are always cute and It's funny seeing Kojiro so amped to show off to Sun Shiro.

Group Leader
Can't wait for the inevitability of baseball TNs needing to explain other sabermetrics like UZR vs Total Zone

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Murata and Ruriko's interactions are always cute and It's funny seeing Kojiro so amped to show off to Sun Shiro.
Right, I would assume he would show off to his wife instead, who goes to see his games without his knowledge

Dex-chan lover
Awww.... she was happy he saw the panties...

But that MILF is becoming my favorite... having her in the flashback reminded me of her... damn...

Group Leader

But that MILF is becoming my favorite... having her in the flashback reminded me of her... damn...
Although I shall always maintain Ruriko supremacy, Mori is up there for the best waifu in this manga

I cannot believe I just wrote down that string of words...

Dex-chan lover
This is the first I see a "Did you see my panties" trope was handled well. Nice job MC.

Contributor

since you mentioned it...

Balk Rules​

1) You can't just be up there and just doin' a balk like that.
1a. A balk is when you

1b. Okay well listen. A balk is when you balk the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The pitcher is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, batter, that prohibits the batter from doing, you know, just trying to hit the ball. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the pitcher is in the stretch, he can't be over here and say to the runner, like, "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna tag you out! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to pitch and then don't pitch, you have to still pitch. You cannot not pitch. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, throwing motion of the ball, and then, until you just throw it.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the ball up here, like this, but then there's the balk you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Fairuza Balk hasn't been in any movies in forever. I hope she wasn't typecast as that racist lady in American History X.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, she was in The Waterboy too! That would be even worse.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "get in mah bellah" -- Adam Water, "The Waterboy." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A balk is when the pitcher makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the baseball and field of

2) Do not do a balk please.

Dex-chan lover
I can relate. I also eat a lot of bread.

He was blessed.

It's in chapters like this you clearly see what level of fanservice the manga aims for.

I'd say mostly embarrassed. And happy either way. Two emotions that go well together.

This is the first I see a "Did you see my panties" trope was handled well. Nice job MC.
Managed to blow it right over her head.

Group Leader

since you mentioned it...

Balk Rules​

1) You can't just be up there and just doin' a balk like that.
1a. A balk is when you

1b. Okay well listen. A balk is when you balk the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The pitcher is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, batter, that prohibits the batter from doing, you know, just trying to hit the ball. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the pitcher is in the stretch, he can't be over here and say to the runner, like, "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna tag you out! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like he didn't even do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to pitch and then don't pitch, you have to still pitch. You cannot not pitch. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, throwing motion of the ball, and then, until you just throw it.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the ball up here, like this, but then there's the balk you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Fairuza Balk hasn't been in any movies in forever. I hope she wasn't typecast as that racist lady in American History X.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, she was in The Waterboy too! That would be even worse.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "get in mah bellah" -- Adam Water, "The Waterboy." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A balk is when the pitcher makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the baseball and field of

2) Do not do a balk please.
I thought it couldn't be done...

Contributor
The goddess of baseball Ruriko blesses the faithful Murata's eyes with the blowing of this divine wind.

A very nice chapter that leaves both of them happily red in the face with satisfaction. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread