Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Indomitability 4

idk how toxic grill cleaner is but is he trying to poison her? If anyone finds out, i think being worried about being a chef is the least of his worries

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this fucking guy again. Hope he gets fired this time. The grill cleaner probably would inflame whatever she already has, maybe stomach ulcer from the stress.

Dex-chan lover
@ripplegrin Personally, I doubt it, though she may be suffering from consuming it anyway. It looks more like he's trying to ruin her cooking, either by forcing her to taste her own food and decide to dispose of it, or for it to be served to guests and have her take the blame when they complain. My guess is that he really does have no sense of taste, like Ban said, and that's what ruined his own restaurant, but he doesn' want to admit it, so he tries to sabotage the cooking of everyone above him at Legare. He might have sabotaged Ban's cooking during their competition too.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone knows from raws, can someone please tell me (spoilers if necessary) if this worm gets Karma bite him

@Iceblade20 Sadly he'll be around for a while

At some point he even pushes Asuka down a flight of stairs and sends her in the hospital and then shows up and apologizes pretending it was all an accident while he laughs about it with his girlfriend when nobody is watching. She's just as bad as him so you could say they deserve each other. Eventually he loses a duel against Ban and he leaves the restaurant and that's the last you see of him.

Double-page supporter
@Tikas92
I find it hard to persevere as I read along so can you tell me whether the staff find out who he really is instead of being defeated and leave? I hope they find out that he's been proactively ruining the restaurant by spoiling the food.

Call bearded chef over and knock some sense into his head. Or just simply report him. You're a cook, not a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
At least Katori was actually competent. This idiot is literally going to ruin the entire restaurant because he's Kitchen Nightmare levels of stubborn.

Users who are viewing this thread