Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Faith 1

Dex-chan lover
Really don’t understand why add him in the story. If he just never appear again will make the story 1000 times better. Yes Asuka you are still alive with less kidney and your child almost die. Yes just forgive him just cause you are still alive. What does the author try to do.

Dex-chan lover
lol he's become more gratuitously evil over time. It made a lot more sense when he just had a poor sense of taste and was resentful and rigged a vote and maybe left a bullying message for Asuka.
But him putting washing liquid in the tomato source and possibly murdering Asuka risking himself going to jail or getting sued. how is that a good plan???
The other thing I find funny is that the mangaka draws him with thin asian eyes because he's evil lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love that this has been picked up again, this manga made me fall in love with food. Also KICK HIS ASS BAN

Dex-chan lover
lol he's become more gratuitously evil over time. It made a lot more sense when he just had a poor sense of taste and was resentful and rigged a vote and maybe left a bullying message for Asuka.
But him putting washing liquid in the tomato source and possibly murdering Asuka risking himself going to jail or getting sued. how is that a good plan???
The other thing I find funny is that the mangaka draws him with thin asian eyes because he's evil lol.
Right. These people work at a restaurant. The insane stakes of someone pushing a pregnant woman down the stairs then laughing about it evilly are incongruous with the premise—they make pasta.

Like? What the hell happened to cooking in the cooking manga?

Users who are viewing this thread