Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A worthy rival I always looked at

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad that whenever there is progress in a RomCom everyone (me included) starts wondering if it got axed.

@chusetto it's ok. Sporty childhood friend wins are so unlikely, can't expect two wins in the same time period.

@Moraza I mean, there's a reason we think this way

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the balls on that girl, just blurts it out without any angst or multi-chapter build-up of "why can't I express what I want to say". That's not the manga way.

Contributor
@Escheron

Sporty childhood friend wins are so unlikely, can't expect two wins in the same time period.

Well, it kinda happened actually with
the 2 big rom-com harem.
So i hope it will happen here too, especially because she is like Shinozaki (author previous work) and she is so funny.

Dex-chan lover
Bandai best girl. I don't understand why you guys are even rooting for the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna hold out until the hidden third choice makes herself known before making a decision.

Dex-chan lover
If this series were ending (which is not a given), it doesn't have to be because of the axe. Some authors actually do plan out shorter series, you know.

Contributor
a35.png

Double-page supporter
He should have played Pokémon

''Gotta catch 'em all''

Dex-chan lover
Takara's having one hell of a week...

He must think he's in the Twilight Zone of some shit.

Dex-chan lover
It's still just their first year. I wonder why it's naturally fast. Hope it's not that short. I mean, this will be interesting if the club still running with the couples in it. I really wish fir it

Users who are viewing this thread