Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A worthy rival I always looked at

I want to say that Tomika won't win, but
Bokuben still kinda traumatized me.

Maybe instead of taiyou and kaname as rivals it will shift to tomika and kaname fighting for him. The real rivals were the friends we made along the way.

You can already tell who won by the huge difference in the intensity of his reaction to the confessions

i never asked for this i only wanted to read an autistic girl competitively play with toys

Fed-Kun's army
@never_preorder perhaps it was because of the first confession had him self conscious that he reached his breaking point with the second one

Dex-chan lover
I had one of these fishing games. Mine came not only with fish, but also octopi and crabs. They all used different fishing poles and each one had their own gimmick to catching them.

It was surprisingly fun, too bad the motor died.

I guess it is pretty clear who he seems as a girl, and who he sees as a friend. I love tomboys and genki girls, but I don't see much hope in this case.

Dex-chan lover
The tragic is, Tomika would have had a real chance, if Bandai wouldn't have confessed the very next day. If he would have hade 2 weeks to think about it, it would have dawned upon him, that Tomika IS a woman and then he might have had developed feelings or not. This way it really looks bleak.

Normally I'd consider this a death flag, but considering we've recently had one genki winner and another one with a very high chance at the moment, maybe this series will keep the streak going.

Main Girls are dead, long live the genkis!

Users who are viewing this thread