Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Final Beybreak

Aggregator gang
Ah i remember playing this shit with my friends back in mid 2000s, my mom got mad because i used her pan for battle arena😂

Contributor
@AProunds

Imean this series is called bandai kaname, has her on every cover, introduces her first, etc. I like Tomika more as well but hoping for her to win is setting yourself for disappointment

Well , tomika still have a chance.
Because even if Bandai has the title girl card/first girl, Tomika has the "history" (?) card :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomy

Tomy Company, Ltd.[1] (株式会社タカラトミー, Kabushikigaisha takaratomī, Takara Tomy; d/b/a Tomy outside of most of Asia) is a Japanese entertainment company that makes children's toys and merchandise. It was created from a merger on 1 March 2006 of two companies: Tomy (founded in 1924 as Tomiyama, changing the name to Tomy in 1963)[4] and long-time rival Takara (founded in 1955).

Iod

Ever tried puttin razor blades on your beyblade? Don't, not a good idea.

Boobie Sucy is the best.

I for one welcome the heroine's platonic yuri harem cop-out for romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, my BeyBreak was made out of steel but the thing you needed to make it spin kept on breaking like a mofo. Especially the plastic pulley.

Dex-chan lover
I regretted spending so much money on beyblade. Especially the chinese plastic ones that immediately "breaks" after first contact with the chad steel one

Dex-chan lover
pun was lost in translation, taiyou's name = sun, the joke at the beginning is not only that she said nice weather and it was cloudy, but its cloudy because taiyou (the sun) isnt there... hahahahaha

Double-page supporter
Beyblade have resurge back in my country from last year and since lockdown even more. I looking for more sturdier stadium since the plastic one doesn't last long. The wood version exist but keep sold out

Users who are viewing this thread