Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Bandai Kaname Wants to Play

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually pretty content with the ending. I mean, the real purpose of this manga maybe just for the introduction and nostalgia's sake for the old games and toys. We, the old soul, kind of miss of that moment when we played it with our friend long time ago.

Is this the week of bad endings? Kata Omou, telepathy & this... Kata was real bad. Telepathy was fine but not worth all of the build up. Bandai.... well its also fine... but not good. Its a fitting the characters so that good but its such "the next five chp would have been awesome" end. What happens next is the good part. oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not surprised it was an open ending, there was not enough build up for him to make a justified choice.

It is a coward ending but hey it was still a good read. It would be pretty ballsy if the author went with a threesome ending though

Dex-chan lover
bad ending, fuck off with the no answers shit. its fiction, you won't hurt tomika's feelings

Aggregator gang
Definitely an odd title, one endorsed by a toy company. I mean what do they know about love and romance?
Hope the author gets to write another series without being distracted by this gimmick.

Open Endings suck... But IMO, the answer is clear: he love sthem both, but Tomika as a friend and Kaname as a girl.

Someday somewhere in Japan, a mangaka will create a MC with a pair a balls big enough to choose one heroine over the rest.
On a side note, the only mangas I remember having a MC who choose one heroine are ichigo100%, spas spas, and a few others.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the complaining. He chose Tsukiko-chan, clearly best girl, in the end.

open endings can suck a fat dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock

Double-page supporter
Open ending, but this was also obviously axed, so it's hard to say who would've won anyways. It could be worse, I guess.

"waaaaah it was OBVIOUSLY AAAAAAAAXXXXEEEDDDDD"

"worst ending I hate open endings every manga must have a buttoned up airtight winner and definitive end"

"best girl didn't win this was horrible but I still read every chapter and liked it UNTIL THE ENDING RUINED IT FOREVER"

Imagine the author reading garbage middle school tier commentary like this. Like the majority of children reading the story didn't understand the story and just wanted muh best gurrl.

Kaname was clearly set up as the best girl, but author wanted to keep everyone happy. But i feel like author could have gone with a proper ending, but i digress.

Was fun

Users who are viewing this thread