Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai

Fun series. The start felt a bit slow but once the two main characters got used to each other, the games started getting more and more enjoyable to see. While I do feel the extra heroines are a bit much, I don't really feel that they detract too much from the series. Something else I feel that I should mention is that I'm really enjoying the slow character development that's happening for the main characters. It's nice seeing Bandai becoming more and more aware of herself and how embarrassing her actions can be as an example.

This is a cute manga with good art and bring back nostalgic memories of games/toys I used to play back in my childhood. Highly recommended!

Dex-chan lover
Come to Bandai Kaname Wa Asobitai we have:
-Workaholic, competitive protangonist
-An autistic ditsy girl into toys
-A childhood friend who's athletic but is kinda dumb
-Narcoleptics

This seems like it will have the same problem as Dagashi Kashi and Hi Score Girl in that there will be a commercial in every chapter.
Edit: yup.

That way of self destructing was so beautiful I can't help but salute Tomika.

Make the winner realize her own feelings must be in a new kind of depth no childhood friend has ever sunk before.

Bro it's really over without him giving an answer? What a copout, damn. Cute series, wish I could've gone a bit longer. Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
This is such an axed ending. At least end the damn manga when they graduate from high school.

Users who are viewing this thread