Barbarities

This manga is simply amazing. Always liked the author's work but...this exceeds everything :) love the historical theme. 10/10. Hope to see more!

Group Leader
@Pen3 So what ?
IF0yE_copy.jpg

Please God not let them be together, the ml it's one of the most disgusting pig I ever see in my life, doesn't have any respect for himself nor his beloved, the mc deserve someone respetable and honest, not that piece of shit that this story is forcing on us.

This has everything I want in a manga, pretty costumes, political drama, and complicated relationships 🤩

Thank you to the scanlation groups!

Freaking love you scanlation groups... Barbarities is my #1 BL manga~~ Also stoked for volume 3 no matter how long it'll take Suzuki sensei ! !

THERE'S ALREADY A CHAPTER 52 RAW SOMEWHERE

SOMEONE PLEASE
IM BEGGING YOU
UPDATE THIS IM CRYING ALREADY

Real good art and a compelling story with a well-built world but i went with the Naonoholics release and boy it's rough. Riddled with typos and unnatural line breaks, and in more than a few places the scanlator's in-jokes make it through. It looks like someone was trying to inject a little Jane Austen into the dialogue but just wasn't very good at it and by the end it almost entirely devolved into modern slang. Definitely a series worth paying for a retranslation of though.

Users who are viewing this thread