Bastard

so i didnt read this here... but i gotta say- this is a fuckin masterpiece. i couldnt have thought i could hate as well as love the characters at the same time but this shit was absolutely amazing. the story never diverts from the plot and the plot twist in the last few chapters was mind blowing. this is officially the best webtoon i have ever read in my life.

read this somewhere else just gonna say this was good its like it makes you hate a character then makes you like them again

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand they are paywalling complete series on webtoon. It was free for everyone to read and now forcing readers to give coins will just make more people use illegal websites. Bad move IMO :/

Not going to lie, one of the best series I have ever read. Amazing Antagonist, Great Protagonist, Thrilling Story. I read it officially first, and paid for some chapters because it was too good to wait for. I have no qualms about reading series on this site normally, but I recommend that people eventually do pay for it. The author deserves it for such an incredible story.

Best manhwa Ive ever read, check out the authors other work, Sweet Home, though not equally as heat as BASTARD its pretty good.

Another great comic
Story is very good, give all the vibe needed for the stories. Character is also properly written, making me feel for them appropriately, tho I actually pissed that Manny Kim dies, he is such a good character.
But after coming here from Sweet Home, the ending just feel.... Nice, instead of punching me to the face with emotion. I don't know, maybe this story isn't meant to be like that. Doesn't mean it's bad.
But overall, 8/10, Kyun best girl

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

8/10 ONLY because of that ending...the story was super good in my opinion, I wanted to keep reading from start to finish however the ending left quite a bit to be desired. It has a big plot twist however the last 2 chapters made me a bit sad about the ending.. it's a bit bittersweet

He turns him self in, and is sent to juvenile while his girlfriend waits for him, we don't get to see them reunite but instead see a letter she wrote to him 1 year before he gets out...so for all we know she stopped waiting that last year and they don't reunite when he gets out which is what makes me sad him having to go to jail because of his father while missing out part of his youth. Then we see a certain someone in the hospital turn to look at the door but we don't see who it is and we can only assume it's the MC since it only shows 2 pairs of sneaker shoes. The author should have instead done a time skip with him getting out of jail, and reuniting with those two people.

I do not understand how this has a rating this high, it's not bad, but some parts are pulled out the ass, I get it, you want the mc's father to look like a demon, but really? A guy ready to kill him gets all wimpy? The fuck? Every character acts like some fucking crybaby when the plot demands it.

Users who are viewing this thread