Rinkoku kara Kita Yome ga Kawaisugite Doushiyou - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
210
Probably like to avoid sex or stuff like that in foreign countries.
I mean, you merry two different bozos from two different countries to have them have sex, no?
Idea behind dragon chest lady being merried to bear guy was so that they fuck; and produce ofspring...
 
Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
138
I mean, you merry two different bozos from two different countries to have them have sex, no?
Idea behind dragon chest lady being merried to bear guy was so that they fuck; and produce ofspring...
Like I said before « No but probably like for respect of the country or because it is a diplomatic mission. Don’t know maybe it can also be to not have too loud sounds when MC and FMC are having sex. »
We will never know the real reason unless author explain it. Just go with what you find logical and that’s it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
8,460
A fun development for sure. What a brave young woman.
....Anyway, you should probably tag in a maid or your wife, Mr. Bear.

I'm watching you, tags. You better not add a harem. We're ALL watching! :worry:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
239
binged this and it's just slightly better than crap. the only good thing about this is the reincarnated doctor.

there's no repercussions or suspicions towards the Kingdom of Luminas. it's just "say sorry to Shitoen" that's that.

I'm guessing there would be a lucky pervert moment with this new character and Saryu which makes Sitoen jealous since they haven't done the deed after getting married. if this happens, this is just crap now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
3,407
HHwXnJdacAAkbV-
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
45
Im starting to enjoy this series. Just started today and I'm going to be sad when I catch up.
Edit: Didnt realize I was on the last chapter when I wrote this originally and after clicking the next button... audible sigh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top