Batsu-Hare - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Being Divorced Makes You a Hot Item

Dex-chan lover
Well, most likely he gave it to avoid more law issues.

I mean, Divorce Laws in most Countries are set in such a way currently that they favour the Wife highly more than the Husband, even if the one at fault is the Wife.

So, even in cases were it was the Wife who cheated and the Husband had valid reason to file a divorce, in the end it's the Husband who has to pay up either Alimony or something equivalent after divorce (that's why marriage fraud by Woman fraudsters are a lot common in many countries).

And considering the Divorce procedure lasted 6 months, I am sure he gave-up on the property and paid the loan as well, just so he could be free more sooner.
And this is why men aren't as willing to put themselves out there for marriage these days. They hear or read enough of these horror stories from divorces, they'd rather live their lives unhappy and alone than unhappy with someone else (who's likely the main cause of it all). Even worse if the men were falsely accused by their wives of abuse or something else.

With more women gaining favor in these cases, holding power in the law as well as relationships, more men are getting emasculated of not just their dignity, but their rights to happiness, or even to stand up for themselves. That's partially why there are more 'pathetic MCs' seen in media, because that's becoming more the norm of how they live irl.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean being frank a lot of people rush into marriage far too soon. Like of my friends who are happily married longtime the shortest time between was 3 years. And most of the others were together for 5+ years before finally marrying.

Or my hottake if you can't see yourselves together for over a decade easily then don't fucking get married. Having kids isn't a reason to get married either. You can be a good parent without being married to the other. You being there and helping parent your kid(s) is infinitely more important than the other way around.

As for the work itself yeah the MC is kind of pathetic but I'm invested to see him improve. Doubt it'll be immediate but hopefully he'll use this as an opportunity to become a better person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread