Battle Frenzy

Dex-chan lover
Cliche but could definitely be good in time. Just don't count on it for scientific accuracy. Will definitely read from time to time hoping it gets better instead of worse.

Since this isn't getting updated go to mangarock.com for the latest chapter which is chapter 125

damn.. i like this website's layout for the reader.. really sucks it's not here in full..

Someone has the link for manganelo down there, there's also this alternative:
https://mangakakalot.com/read-aj3ko158504835061

the manga is on chapter 284-ish atm. Sucks that its not here, it's a pretty good read. (rating is kinda broken on mangakakalot though - it's actually around 4.7* in rating)

webnovel has this translated in great quality but its behind a paywall for every chapter. and the only other uploaded chapters i could find are from manhuaus.com but all their translation is the trashiest quality youll ever find, its the simplest translation with little to no effort making it only barely understandable to read, and even then its sometimes hard to understand whats being said.

Fed-Kun's army
man i would love to read this but i cant stand the shit quality from manhuaus....

Users who are viewing this thread