Sakurai's dad kicks your ass physically, while Shirogane's dad destroys you mentally. If Shinomiya's dad is still alive (dead IIRC), then he'll ruin you financially.If I had a nickel for every romcom protagonist's father that became a successful youtuber, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much, but it's weird that it happened twice.
most likely, but honestly it's more in line with how these old "dojo challenges" were like at the time, the winner takes the pride and all lolthanks for chapter
isnt this considered like hostile takeover?
The degens would like it if they started a no face onlyfan... what with them both being well endowed and all... but in canon, that's not a good thing for the series. maybe in a doujin or something.
You could hardly call that an arc. It lasted less than 1 chapter.wait so that entire arc was a dream??
$60 Done, hope it helps, thanks for translations~Hello everyone, like I mentioned in the credits page, I got into an accident at a stoplight (thankfully I'm safe) on the 18th of August and my insurance won't cover it, I got rear-ended and I had to take the bike to the mechanic, you can check the details here on my gofundme, any donation helps please and thank you! 💜
Thank you! I saw~ I'm working on next chapter, work has just been too harsh on me lately lol, will upload soon!$60 Done, hope it helps, thanks for translations~
i meant the streamers and his dad, it wasn't entirely clear which part was the dream and which wasn'tYou could hardly call that an arc. It lasted less than 1 chapter.