Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 141 - Kouhai And Income 5

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,307
If I had a nickel for every romcom protagonist's father that became a successful youtuber, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much, but it's weird that it happened twice.
Sakurai's dad kicks your ass physically, while Shirogane's dad destroys you mentally. If Shinomiya's dad is still alive (dead IIRC), then he'll ruin you financially.

A scary combo.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,153
Even Dad straight-up confirmed they were lucky it wasn't Mom who dealt with them lol

"As long I'm not struggling to find food, I guess that's good enough for me..."

So young and Sakurai already understood the True Meaning of Happy Stability more than most people...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
218
The degens would like it if they started a no face onlyfan... what with them both being well endowed and all... but in canon, that's not a good thing for the series. maybe in a doujin or something.

They'd probably get complains about it being fake. Because, obviously, noone can be that big.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
217
I almost had a hart attack! Panel 8 was exactly how I felt. (especially after the ending of “The dangerous in my hart.”). I know this manga has to end some time but it’s still going to suck, can you not make me live through that pain more than once!

the ending would have felt abrupt. we still have that stuff with Kiri and his childhood friend.
I am a little concerned about the break being announced in the manga itself though. Not because I’m worried about the manga actually ending but I don’t think it will age well. 😅 And what such an important announcement means for the manga itself. (Also part 1 was 142 chapters! What is this one piece?) 😂

Still do you guys think that the “dream” was the original way the manga was planned to end?
 
Last edited:
Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
339
Hello everyone, like I mentioned in the credits page, I got into an accident at a stoplight (thankfully I'm safe) on the 18th of August and my insurance won't cover it, I got rear-ended and I had to take the bike to the mechanic, you can check the details here on my gofundme, any donation helps please and thank you! 💜
$60 Done, hope it helps, thanks for translations~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top