Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Ch. 220.1

Supporter
Thanks so much for the chapter. It is starting to get interesting and I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
While it's not too difficult to pick this back up even with the chapter gap, the one thing that confuses me is that tanned girl with the pigtails. I have no recollection of this character whatsoever, assuming she even appeared anywhere before 166...

Dex-chan lover
yay thank you so much for translating.

I had forgotten how good this manga was because there was a big drought in chapters a long time ago and /I never picked it up again since 180 or so.

Dex-chan lover
While it's not too difficult to pick this back up even with the chapter gap, the one thing that confuses me is that tanned girl with the pigtails. I have no recollection of this character whatsoever, assuming she even appeared anywhere before 166...
She showed up pretty recently. MC's dad recruited her in his final fight against him. Her power was related to sound and she used drums.

Fed-Kun's army
The simplest thing to do would be to kill as many of the other contestants as possible right now before they can leave and possibly obtain a blessing, which means someone's going to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread