Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - United Front

Dex-chan lover
touch counts through clothes, and he can kick a spray of knives?

Forest is ridiculously good for him.

Dex-chan lover
So how does it work exactly ? he imagines what to cut so it automatically cut through them or while drawing the sword tiny splinters go forward and tiny blades appear and cut things in a distance.

also they should double tap the guy they only his his eyes and some wounds in the body he can totally survive that cannon to the head just to make sure.

Group Leader
@greatninja3, last page mentions "slash the space in front of him". So he slashes the air, and creates a pressure (shock?) wave maybe? I'm unclear on the exact physics though

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped thinking about how abilities work a dozen of chapter ago.
Just turn off the brain and enjoy the action, not that it will end like Gantz anyway.

Contributor
@alexsilener @greatninja3 Before I got to the end of the chapter I was thinking he had sandpaper lining the inside of the scabbard. When he quick-drew the "blade" it would make sawdust which would get flung out and converted into microscopic razor blades with his power.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I thought he was shooting dust or something, but it was just the usual Top Ten Anime Swordsmen vacuum waves.

Dex-chan lover
He’s probably getting back up from another ability user. Try not to think too hard about these series where powers are pulled out of the author’s butt.

Dex-chan lover
Even without the abilities, this guy basically had super sensory perception.

Hope the author realizes that once you open that door even a little, you cannot shut it.

The ability is probably more of a conceptual thing like "the concept of cutting through anything" and the baldy is probably making that "anything" be "whatever is in front of him" instead so it's probably not some sort of vacuum wave that'll be explained away with made-up bullshit physics but rather that, like a bunch of other abilities so far, they just kind of work by saying "fuck physics" like just about any other special ability battle manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinking either he is cutting the "space" in between them or he is creating some kind of shockwave when he slashes

for the cutting "space" I mean, like if you are 10 meters apart from him and about 8.5 meters away from the reach of his sword, when he slashes he "cuts" that distance.

I don't evne know what the fuck im saying anymore.

Kirisaki : 4 moves brat
Akira: no ..its 5 move
Lelouch : Imbecile, 3 moves all we need !

Users who are viewing this thread