Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Chains of Captivity

Me

Dex-chan lover
@ZookaDex He's intententionally setting things up to MAKE his power overpowered. He forces people to pay what they owe. If they think they owe him their life, he gets their life.

That said, I don't think it should work on our hero. Not after he went on about how it was all in his plan to wait and MAKE him think he owed. It is one of those powers that seems to rely on the opponent not knowing how it works.

Dex-chan lover
It kinda sounds like IT SHOULD WORK where the moment they stop giving a fuck about what they owe him it should deactivate as well.

But I'm sure for fake drama reasons it won't work that way.

ah... its been awhile i havent encountered such ecstasy. now i am totally smiling from ear to ear anticipating upcoming chapters.

let me guess , this scenario was also within the MC plans . It will probably end up with the mc killing the glasses guy as he always foresees everything

the mc will probably say that he copied his abily, the glasses guy will believe it and the MC will tell him that since he told him what his ability was , then now he has a debt with him that must be paid , and therefore the glasses will become his slave and everyone will be saved

Users who are viewing this thread