Batuque - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Memory Of The Moon

Power Uploader
Hi guys, this is Team Duwang.
I took some time to translate the 1st chapter of this series,
but I still put "Usogui" as our first priority,
so this series' pace will probably be extremely slow.

If you're good at translating Japanese or Chinese into English,
please join our team.
Or if there's any team that is interested in this manga,
please take over it.
(To the team who's going to take over this manga,
I can give you all the Raws, Capoeira terms' and
Portuguese's explanations in this manga
because I've translated the Chinese version of it,
so please contact with me before you start translating it.)

My email address is: b2j04vm0@gmail.com

Dex-chan lover
Yo, thanks for translating this. I was recommended this and found there weren't any translations at the time, but fell in love with the art and techniques used.

Fed-Kun's army
holy crap I screamed out of excitement when I saw this was being worked on. Interesting start, definitely gives a different vibe compared to Usogui, but that is not a bad thing and I am excited to see where it goes! I loved the TL notes at the end, also. As always, thanks Team Duwang for your hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. Was interested in this after finding out the author of Usogui had other works.

Thank you @a2j04vm0
I saw your post on Reddit a while ago telling people about this manga and saying you're going to translate, couldn't wait!

Contributor
Aw man, been waiting on this one for a while. Nice to see get picked up by Duwang.

Group Leader
i'm so confused. what was that dark beginning when she was a child and on the floor ;-; and why is her dad so rough looking now when he looked simple and fine earlier ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Personally wish the characters weren’t drawn so oddly, but otherwise this looks interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I love the history, I like the girl but damn she can look so creepy sometimes! it really turns me off knowing that the author can make her look normal and cute but decides to make those big forehead and empty eyes sometimes, and nothing prepares you to the shock of seeing a dying baby... I want to read chapter 2, but JESUS CHRIST what a ride that was.

Thanks for working on this!

Dex-chan lover
Congratulation, you've met your spirit animal.
Latino Hobo. Better than a furry I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread