Batuque - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - Besouro's Mandinga

Aggregator gang
ig next chapter will be about what happened after jyungo tried to kill beetle boy

Aggregator gang
Well beetle boy is either dead or scared for his life and BJ is dead, what now?

Dex-chan lover
Now starts the big guessing game of whose shoe it was when BJ bumped against the unknown person.

Also, Mèng's got that backstabbing murderer smile on him. Watch your back everyone.

Also I have to mention again how Toshio-sensei has a knack for drawing the surreal. BJ getting his head kicked in and Bossman's expression when demanding his patuá back are some of my favorite panels in the story.

Last edited:
Banned
Why did BJ start hallucinating after stabbing the boss with the branch? did he get poisoned or did someone actually run between him and the boss and BJ twisted their neck? if he did get poisoned then when did he get poisoned?
I hope there's an actual explanation

Dex-chan lover
Why did BJ start hallucinating after stabbing the boss with the branch? did he get poisoned or did someone actually run between him and the boss and BJ twisted their neck? if he did get poisoned then when did he get poisoned?
I hope there's an actual explanation
It's most likely a "life flashing before his eyes" thing as he had his dome caved in by the kick.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, RIP BJ. Wonder who was standing behind him when he died. Looked like tennis shoes. Maybe Mestere Buscape?

Dex-chan lover
parts of this chapter felt confusing but I suppose the boss totalled his head the moment he got stabbed by the branch

Users who are viewing this thread