Batuque - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Another Kind Of Rabo De Arraia

Dex-chan lover
Hold on a damn minute, yakuza legally register as yakuza?! What?

B.J really giving poor Icchiri a hard time.

Fed-Kun's army
What...the fuck...is going on? I will admit, I did skim a couple pages here and there for the past few chapters because, y'know, this story is kind of comedic, but seems I need to go back and re-read some chapter because apparently, this gang politic is a lot more complex than it seemed. Like, why are they all eating together? What happened in the span of last night and now?

Feijoada... Puta fome q bateu agr

(But what in the world is that "Brazilian stew for men" thing, tho? Where did it even come from?)

What hapenned to daddy's hand ???? He lost all of his fingers ? ?

Dex-chan lover
bro the ending of last ch to this chapter what a fucking mess, feels like I skipped a chapter or something

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the insane batch! Keep up the amazing work.

I love seeing Icchi evolve. She's getting very strong.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao author's chaotic style clearly taking hold again.

@Zhou Not possible.... Icchi had only one month to beat the guy so the time skip was a few weeks at most

Fed-Kun's army
for a moment i thought they were almost a family with that food scene ahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
wait, so the little footnote at the end says the Yakuza legally register themselves as gangsters???? so they are legally illegal or what?? is there such a thing???

Dex-chan lover
@Naiyro but she looks older, physically more mature both in body and face, her fighting companions have also grown accustomed to her habits, and she has developed ways to counter them, and her dad seems to have lost all his fingers, so definitively some time has passed.

Double-page supporter
@Heap @sweet-potato
Yeah, the yakuza situation is very strange and complicated.

As I understand it, yakuza groups register themselves to the NPA (National Police Agency), and send them lists containing information on their members (addresses/names).

It's not outright illegal to be Yakuza, but nowadays there are regulations that severely deter their illegal activities (the Anti-Boryokudan Act and Yakuza exclusion ordinances), and as a result they've been declining in number.

Users who are viewing this thread