Batuque

😇😇
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-02-21/usogui-toshio-sako-to-move-batuque-manga-online/.156733

To the group translating this THANK YOU, this is a badass manga and being english speaking I'd have no chance of reading it without yall

Fed-Kun's army
edgy kids manga always have to have sexual violence to add the dark sasuke vibes this is sad that they can't actually be good writers and find a way to add a dark vibe without that

Fed-Kun's army
@a2j04vm0 cause thats what it is ? i read enough to see the author just want to create an edgy vibe that isnt even good

@migh You seem to have no idea what 'edgy' really is. Not that this is valid criticism anyway. Such a stupid and overused term.

Fed-Kun's army
you dont seem to know what is a narratively good story in another hand, this is just random retards fighting with absolutely no background story there is just a good art

Double-page supporter
It used to be good, but nowadays it just feels like 'lul random XD lmao letsa go fight'

Dex-chan lover
Man, I gotta admit that one new chapter to read each day was fucking awesome, it's going to be hard to get used to normal pacing again now, thanks for the chapters nonetheless!

Group Leader
Lmaooo this hilarious on top of being badass. Every time BJ sees "Rei" xD

I really wanna read the rest of the chapters. Can't wait for more <3

Some of the worst art I've ever seen. Facial features are just attached like a Picasso

Users who are viewing this thread