BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 138 - Scramble

Thanks for the chapters. The defense let Nanbaken down. That freshmen has excellent tenacity, maybe not the greatest of skill but just stamina and chase.

well on other manga , the defender will foul if thing get to dangerous , better then goal

finally they lost! IN extra time they coudnt even attack, and could only hope to defend for a shoot out.
The team will hopefully realize their weaknesses and assume a new style with our MC at the helm

On one hand, I'm like "Aww, they lost."
And on the other hand, "Yes! They lost! Ryuu-chan is about to start shit!"

Double-page supporter
Good, they lost. The team without Ryuu and Sakuraba is boring as heck.

The trainer is at fault here. Too much focus on defense when they were in a draw and about to head into the penalties.

Dex-chan lover
This is what route 1 football leads to. The coach should be blamed for this shit. Like I get he wants to use a tall striker but does he has to play a direct long ball approach when he has players like Ryou and Sakuraba in the bench?? The team doesn't deserve to play at higher levels if this is their only playstyle.

Dex-chan lover
man, got really intense there at the end. Almost like watching a real football match

Nabeken just pulled off two stunning saves, where was his defence??

And like everyone else said, this defensive-minded style is boring has a tonne of drawbacks.

The other team's formation of 4-3-3 which encourages free flowing football is the style I'd love to see Ryū and Sakuraba playing in.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, 100% the coaches fault.
You had your optimal lineup and decided not to play it because of your stupid pride.

Users who are viewing this thread