BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - Physical and Mental Pain

I understand that stairs are traumatic for him, but then how'd he use the stairs at school? Or don't they scare him, because they are not more than, let's say, eight to ten steps high?

@newy He usually hugs the solid margin i thought it was weird always showing him like this.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
oh, mental trauma? that... doesn't seem like it'd hinder his playing too much.

Power Uploader
@newy
On chapter 139. Iirc his weird way of climbing down was also in other earlier chapters.
S15.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Joint injuries are freaking painful to overcome. And most of the times you're left with sequels.

It's not that he can't climb down stairs, it's that he can't sprint down stairs for fear of slipping, and would at least need a hand on the guard rail.

I’m finally caught up and I’m glad this is being brought up. I’ve always loved seeing the small panels of Ryuu going down stairs by holding onto support. Even when they first went to the F field, he was holding onto Yuuto since there was no rail there.

I was wondering when this was going to come up, since the author loves to include panels showing Yuuto helping him down stairs

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. But the mofos dissing Yuto for shaking his legs like Bambi really nedd to look at the bigger picture. Everyone else in that group is either sitting or lying down.

Ohh so that's why he keeps on holding onto the ledge when going down the stairs with yuuko at school. He probably developed a trauma for going down the stairs, or a phobia technically.

Aggregator gang
Uh-oh, his arch-nemesis.
Fuck. But the mofos dissing Yuto for shaking his legs like Bambi really nedd to look at the bigger picture. Everyone else in that group is either sitting or lying down.
If I were Yuto I'd be lying down too, since standing like that only consumes more energy unnecessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread