BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 30 Ch. 292 - Everything on the Line...

what, lol the old card of get too cocky then lose man, just author want to fast the pace of the arc 😷

I dont understand we follow their ''qualification'' for nationals for like 150 chapters there were matches that lasted for 30 chapters and we wont even see one match of nationals ?? Disapointed

can someone explain how the tournments worked?

like did they lose in nationals? or did they lose in qualification to the nationals?

Thanks guys!

@ErikaFurudo, I highly doubt that. Remember that Moroboshi was a freshman when Ryu was in 3rd year so that means there is 3 years difference between them. So if Moroboshi comes, it will be the same. If I remember correctly, when they meet during the "the team F" arc, Moroboshi even said that in "2 years I will come to Buso".

Coming back to that chapter, I knew tha something weird would happen as I was paying attention to
jersey numbers on the covers
. But I did not know that it would be so fast. Not knowing the opponent, neither seen the game. I don't really get the point to not make them lose the previous game then. But maybe flashbacks are coming?

And for those asking, yeah nationals are certainly knockout rounds, like "NCAA March madness" etc. So they lost in the secound round of Nationals. I suppose that it was that tournament: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Japan_High_School_Soccer_Tournament

Btw, @gintamacountry or @ninjaspider, what does the "flower crown" on page 16 mean? (if that is not a spoiler of course).

Did ryuu missed his penalty shot? And sakuraba is eating boiled eggs probably to raise stamina

Well. Stuff happened. Seems Ryuu missed his penalty? The next lineup will be interesting because the team is losing a lot of starters in key positions.

@ErikaFurudo Muroboshi won't be coming in this year, he will be joining up when Ryuu & co become third years.

@ axw30 The big game that finished against Seiwaidai was the final of the regional qualifiers for the main National tournament, which they won. Therefore what we just saw is no doubt a snapshot of what happened during the Main Tournament which is a single elimination format, that means you only have one chance just like in the qualifiers, lose and you are out.

Users who are viewing this thread