BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 32 Ch. 313 - I'm Really Sorry

The face in the last panel is so heart broken.. When home is when your feallings overwhelm you. This kid doesn't get any luck on his side.

@Arfyl : Ryu is too much "god mode". You need to hinder him sometimes or the manga will be already over 🤣

You know what, Ichijou is the most clutch anime character ever. Reminds me of Goro Shigeno from Major, who's overpowered also but had to face injuries throughout his career before winning the biggest trophy, world champion in Major.

Dex-chan lover
@hibiki121 Nah, Goro is just stupid and get injured from overtraining and always going past his limit till his body explodes inside out. Even worse is that even after training arcs where people literally conned him into doing absolutely nothing and then explained to him that his pitches got better because his body got time to rest, he learned nothing from it and kept overworking himself out.

Ichijou's just unlucky. Period.

I think Endou should have been punished and send home for his agression... Just leaving at that makes no sense at all.

@hanannyg they can’t there’s no one better to take his position. But it’s true that it might become difficult because of how the rest of the team will see him now and how he will feel unworthy still being there. Anyway that doesn’t matter, Ichijou’s not here so who care what happens to them

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Takatora. But this should be a great learning experience for Ryou. But damn. Hope he doesn't go the Wilshere route.

Aggregator gang
@Arfyl : Ryu is too much "god mode". You need to hinder him sometimes or the manga will be already over 🤣
The author of Major did the same thing and in the end Goro ended up washed-up and mediocre while all of his rivals got their MVP titles since they didn't go through anywhere near as much shit as he did due to how the story was written.

Users who are viewing this thread