BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 35 Ch. 340 - In an Instant...!

Thanks @gintamacountry and the team. By the way, I think that chapter is mislabeled as it is written "vol 34" while if I am correct, it should be "vol 35".

Well, Tatsuhiko reached another level. So funny when you think about early chapters. But he always had guts so I am happy for him. Abe and the other defender are too weak compared to Ringo and Jouji, Busou has a long way to go! 🤣

BTw, what a surprise. So Yuuto 's love interest is Ryouta's sister. Interesting when you think about how Ryota was praising Yuuto 😁

But really, Japanese sport system is quite messy between sponsored youth clubs, high school clubs and also numerous leagues...good job guys. I imagine that this is not easy

I thought there's another chapter... I'm sad T^T
But thanks to the TL team for these releases! 😄

Thanks Guys for scanlating and releasing a lot of chapters! Thanks thanks thanks thanks

Group Leader
Wooooah what a game Ogimoto Giichii's really giving a strong impression !!! As Tatsuhiko !!! As the whole Red's team !!! They're strong !!! Thank you for the mass release !!!

Ryuu realising that he is not as invested in football as he think with Ogimoto speaking english is an awesome moment !!! This part will make him grow so much !!!!! Looking forward to this !!!!

Was it revealed why Manabe (from Sewaidai) left the Reds? I understand a bit about why Sakuraba left, but I wasn’t sure why Manabe was no longer on that Youth Team?

man it's getting exciting. Busuo is gonna get crushed! thanks for the mass releases team.

The reds are going to destroy Busuo, they have good df,mf and striker and Busuo still need to improve the defense and the connection between Sakuraba and Ryuu. I'm calling a 4-1 or 4-2.

Thanks for the chapter! This looks like a bad game for Busou. Time for some eye-opening towards a higher level. WTH will happen to their defense when the 3rd years retire?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you team, pretty excited for this match. Having high schooler vs youth pros, I don't have any hope for a win, but more interested in how they would deal with such a high level. The fw Hiko is really something, he has both the technique and the calmness of Sakuraba and Ryuu, and probably the stamina of Yuuto, if not, few level above. For Ryuu, 2 years injured is a too wide of a gap for him against the top of his generation.

And the CBs are really urg... I really doubt this team can aim any where with these two.

@Kcapo02 nope you couldn't be more wrong than that. Busou won 3-2. Tatsuhiko got promoted(?) to the j league team after the match

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread