BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 38 Ch. 378 - One Step Forward

Thank you so much for the chapter! I find the title somewhat worrying.. you know the saying "one step forward, two steps back" right? Well at least I'm getting good vibes from Mr. "Only 35!" here hahahah

Thanks guys! I like when Ryu is like that. Show your emotions big dog! Who want to bet that the first words of Sakuraba would have been: "Respect me! Bunch of old scrubs!" 🤣🤣

As one my friend pointed to me yesterday, Nabeken is still left out of the picture. I mean, once again, this is funny how GKs are a bit left out of the picture for the moment (a bit like with prizes in real life)

Finally he’ll play against/with real, full level players! (well, Japanese level, but still)

Fed-Kun's army
@Blu7 Well teams aren't desperately needing to add GKs especially young ones while field players are much more sought after but true they are still underated for their contribution

Dex-chan lover
Should've commented this in the previous chapter but I just realised that Sakuraba is having a trial with Vissel Kobe who's main sponsor is Rakuten. Coincidentally (or not?) they also sponsor Barcelona. It's confirmed lads. Sakuraba to Barcelona and replace Messi. You heard it first.

Users who are viewing this thread