BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 42 Ch. 416 - Inside His Eyes

If Ryu struggles to shake off his mark after going toe to toe with Ogi, I am going to be a little disappointed.

Nevertheless, SO FUCKING HAPPY Tanaka sensei is back.

Contributor
4 months and i barely remember anything... sigh
* unfamiliar people playing football *

Dex-chan lover
The PL starting and now this manga is back!!! The football gods are smiling on us lads 😙

And this guy seems like trouble. This is where the goat Sakuraba comes in though. Cmon Sakuraba!! Drop deep and fill your destiny of becoming a proper Japanese Messi by becoming a great false 9 😤

Edit: Holy shit!! Googling Japanese Messi and I got Takefusa Kubo lol. Wonderful.

@TLDMJ23, well if you remember the previous chapters, that guy seems to more a kind of "dirty/van Bommel like" player, ready to hurt and use dirty tricks (this is even what despises his brother and why he kind of "warned" Ryu before the game). So I don't think that you may expect some Ogi "elegancy" here.

Actually, I hope that on the next chapter, we will have an idea about their tactical formation because also one thing which bothered Ogi when they played was the fact that they were 3 dfs VS 3 fwds. Anyway, let's s goooo!

Damn, thought I'd have time to catch up before the next release 😂😂😂

On the plus side, I'm glad it's back in scanlation, many thanks blessed scan team 🔥🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread