BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 42 Ch. 418 - Sakuraba Countermeasures

That strange feeling to follow "Be blues" games weekly now. Lol. Thanks guys for the chapter!
(qe y'all know that Tazawa...sorry YAzawa will be the savior...)

Thanks for the chapter.

As for the problem in hand, there seems to be a obvious solution. Just play Sakuraba in the middle and push Ichijou to the side. Easy breakthrough.

Thanks for the chapter! Seems like Sakuraba could draw some easy fouls from this countermeasure, but he wont. Because, you know... he is Sakuraba.

Lol that looked like a borderline foul. A bit faster from Sakuraba I guess and it will be a clear foul.

Dex-chan lover
@kazamakj but it wasn't, it's the first play of Sakuraba so he probably will counter they counter and pull another witness me

Dex-chan lover
Sakuraba trying to be a Robben regen but defenders knew what he's trying to do. Leave the cutting to Ryou please? Calling it now, Kovac gonna exchange Sakuraba position with Ryou and let Ryou do Ryou thing which is cutting inside. The only problem is that pesky marker on Ryou. A simple one two movement could shake him off easily but he'll definitely make a foul. Ryou needs to be near the box and get a free kick there rather than in the middle of the pitch.

@Sonaldo
by moving Sakuraba towards the middle, would that increase his playmaking role? would be interesting to see how he reacts if he needs to pass a lot more than usual haha.

Dex-chan lover
@AegisVD
He definitely has the skill needed. Heck I always believed he's more suited to be a 10 rather than a 9 considering his dribbling abilities, positioning, and vision. Just needs to see his passing game man. Kovac gonna give him some reverse psychology for sure. But fuck me the weekly schedule is killing me man.

@Sonaldo
true true. Its not a matter of lack of skill for him, just needs the right mindset. Kovac using reverse psychology DEFINITELY seems like something he’d do. Also same bro, this weekly schedule seems like forever. Alas, I’m glad Be Blues is back, and at least it’s not on a monthly release rate.

This will open up another flaw in Busou's play, but this will also be a lesson to Busou to increase its level

Fed-Kun's army
Just caught up and wanted to say THANK ALL OF YOU BE BLUES CONTRIBUTORS.

Users who are viewing this thread