BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 43 Ch. 421 - Beaten Path

Thanks for the chapter.

I can't believe Ichijou was able to take that shot. It would have been a really impressive goal. But that no.19 has got guys. I really hope he is okay though.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I've fallen down with my head next to the ball in a club game and let me tell you it did not go nearly as nicely as it did in this manga

So will this rattle them, I am not sure if ichijou will freeze if the guy dives head first at his feet again.

I didn't have a good time taking a ball to the head from a farther distance. Fuck, how do you not get hurt going in like that.

Thanks for the chapter! You guys are amazing, if you ever need a break go for it, just let us know first please!

just fucking kick the head with the ball smh. it's his fault to begin with for diving like that

Shishio's spinoff manga: kamikaze pilot reincarnated as a soccer player in another world 😂

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure a low header like that is against the rules, unless it has been changed. Never really saw it applied but it used to be the case that you'd get an indirect free kick if a rival tried to head a low ball.

Damn that shishio guy got guts,I tried this once at a youth club game and broke my nose.Ultimately that affected my opponent who took the shot,he kind of got nervous and was half hearted in his shots later on

Man... I thought this guy would beat Ichijou's ass and instead we got this. I can imagine what is coming next and seems boring

Dex-chan lover
Ref should carded him. Can't endanger you opponent or yourself in a match. Ichijou should've just cunted the ball along with his head. If that was Sakuraba, dude would need to be carried on a stretcher.

I played Varsity for my school. nothing special, but not only would you get a yellow card.but straight to the bench for doing something reckless and severe if I'm the one who kicked the ball id tell him you do that again I won't hold back next time.😤

Double-page supporter
Ichijou should bash his head to wipe off his smirk fucking face

Users who are viewing this thread