BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 44 Ch. 433 - Run Towards Hope

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the release, just getting hype to see tactics hahaha

Thanks for the chapter.
this 3 Vs 3 plus free man was some kind of training that they previously did?

True you can do the three vs three plus free man in a pitch as long as the players will move and go to free spaces damn I want to play football again hahaha I miss this feeling! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Sakuraba encouraging Ryou lol. And damn if Ryou improves his positioning and tactical knowledge he'll be unstoppable.

wow... i love the chapter , but above all the return of the sense of ryuu. this manga should be published every week... it´s vety frustrating when it comes out every 10 or more days.....
do not abandon this manga that is super great.... i already want you to bein an officail match to show all be spectators the return of the sense of ryuu

now he will be contacted by national teams and ryuu will have the luxury of rejecting anyone

Damb only a hype chapter at least that means we're gonna something amazing in the next chapter or two. Glad to see Anna again and ole Saku-boy is motivating Ryuu in his own way. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread