BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 44 Ch. 434 - It's Ryuu-chan

A lot of people see "flags" in this chapter but this just seems like a "he back"

SHIT! Complete revival damn! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

imagine Ryuu walking outta this practice field just to get hit with another car...and injury time all over again for years.

Then Ryuu uses his college years to try to recover, and manga starts again from there lol.

Thanks for the chapter.

In the previous chapter we had Ryuu saying he doesn't feel like he's fully regained his original sense for the ball, but rather that he was consciously holding on to the feeling. Then in the very next chapter it's as if he's 100% back. Something is definitely fishy here. I'll be surprised if he DOESN'T tear his ACL before the end of the tournament.

The pacing was a bit off this chapter, Ryuu's comeback was pretty sudden here. I wonder why the author decided to leave out how Ryuu got back his game sense? I guess we'll be seeing it fully how he got it back during their game with akagi chuuo?

This was an omen.. something is going to happen..
Thanks for the chapter

This was a bit too sudden, and I'm sure Ryuu hasn't completely revived. And both, Ryuu and the coach are probably aware of it.

Thanks for the chapter.

It's an emotional chapter and I'm glad Ryuu has revived. I hope their next match goes well and that this is not a flag

Users who are viewing this thread