BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~

PCS

i was very skeptical of this manga. it has lots of low moments and you need to endure while cursing the author and mc to nine hells, because the struggle never stops. that keeps the hope burning. that we have a smile after reading it. its just that i hope this mangaka is not like one of hajime no ippo's,and not kill our reignited genius mc with injury. but hats off to the details, character, development, flow and not mention our translators. thank you

Finished it in 1 week. It took me 4 days to read the first 80 chapters and 3 days to read the rest. The start really sucks.

Definitely a lot better if you can relate to it. I was a young promising soccer play that got injured. I joined the school soccer team and absolutely SUCKED. It felt terrible because I was being compared to what I used to be. I couldn't take the heat and quit. But now I'm going to start playing again and try to be better than I used to be thanks to this manga :)

i just started reading this a few weeks ago, and im in love with this manga. most people would groan about how 'slow' the story progresses, or how ryuu's growth is too 'boring' for them, but i personally enjoy this kind of pacing. the characters are interesting and the character development each of them go through makes me seriously happy for all of them (im looking at sakuraba). also, im really thankful for the team working on translating this. honestly, all of us english-only readers wouldnt have been able to experience this rollercoaster of a story without the be blues project team. sending all my love and thanks to the team!!

OMG?? IM SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER???? thank u so much be blues project team for translating this manga uwu

Dex-chan lover
@WallyIAO nah but like their is potential here for it to happen.

Also side tangent: I would prefer that manga artists should allow their MCs to be human in regards to letting them date someone. Especially when you hit chapter 250-300. However, that then adds in another layer of storytelling you have to maintain, and I can understand why they don't as it might detract from the narrative, but at the same time, damn son, give my homie some love.

You just cant help but starting to love sakuryuu duo. Man so excited for the next match against akachuu

im on chapter 93 and was wondering if the series gets better. Im not saying it's bad but it kinda feels like he is surrounded by players who are mostly worse then him but he somehow also doesn't feel special either if that makes any sense, also I was wondering if he goes beyond just playing at highschool level(like does he join a club or go abroad). So if possible could someone tell me if it gets better with minimal spoilers. Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@mrdarphs The players around him do get better -- middle school and early high school is spent largely with scrubs. The entire story is about him
recovering his lost brilliance post-injury
, so yes he also gets better. In the latest chapters he is still in high school but there are very limited number of barriers to him going pro at this point. Pro clubs do make an appearance and there is a set of chapters that most of us refer to as the "pro arc". The general consensus is that the manga has an okay start but improves significantly in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread